A holiday with plus factor: the bio-hotel Leutascherhof consciously uses regional organic and fair-trade products thus foregoing air-transported goods, and is setting new standards with alternative energy sources. Enjoy an unforgettable winter holiday with a clear conscience knowing that you have contributed to protecting this sensitive Alpine environment.
The cross-country paradise Seefeld and Alpine Wellness “Wohlfühlalm“ (Feel-Good-Alm)
The philosophy of your host family, to be unreservedly organic, can be experienced in many ways during your stay: the delicacies from the organic gourmet kitchen, the wholesome mountain hay used in the ‘Kraxenofen‘ or the salt rock sauna..
Enjoy an organic holiday with a clear conscience! Book your room or apartment now in the bio-hotel Leutascherhof.
Cross-country is known to strengthen the cardiovascular system, but it can also improve your state of mind. Not least through exercising in the unspoilt nature in Leutasch. The impressive mountain peaks of the Karwendel nature reserve help too. Why not try this type of winter sport – it’s close to nature, environmentally friendly and healthy – and the best place is here in the cross-country Mecca, Seefeld-Leutasch.
• 7 nights in lovingly furnished comfort rooms
• 3 day cross-country course, classic or skating, (Monday – Wednesday 10-12)
• professional cross-country equipment, Monday – Wednesday
• relax in our “Wohlfühlalm“ (Feel-Good-Alm) with a view of the Leutasch mountains
• an indulgent massage with your choice of organic aroma essences (30 minutes)
• free use of the approx. 280 km trail network for the duration of your stay, worth € 21 per person
Price: from € 697. Prices per person, 12 December 2013 to 30 March 2014