Search for accommodation
 
 

Share content

Musikkapelle Leutasch

The Leutasch brass band is 200 years old, making it one of the oldest bands in Tyrol. It was founded by the cooperation Johann Gstir. For 40 years, from 1925 to 1965, there were two music bands: in Unterleutasch and in Oberleutasch. Both joined together to form the now existing band, which currently numbers 50 active musicians and whose musical level could be continuously improved especially by the last two conductors (Prof. Dr. Karl Braito and Ernst Ganglberger).