Dear hiking friends! Due to the COVID-19 regulation the maximum number of participants of 499 is already reached. For this reason no IVV day tickets may be handed out this year. Late registrations on site are not possible either. The online registration is closed! In addition, the march will be different this year than usual. Therefore there will be no entertainment program in the Wettersteinhalle this year.
We hope that we will again be able to welcome numerous hiking friends from all over the world to the 3-day Einhornmarsch in September 2021!
- To the Online Registration (available until 15.09.2020)
- The purchase of the voucher is also the registration for the 21st IML 3-day unicorn march in Leutasch.
GROUP & MILITARY GROUP REGISTRATION
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
START FEE for online registration
- The entry fee is € 25,- via online registration at www.seefeld.com/shop (including medal, diploma and stamp)
LATE REGISTRATION ON SITE
Late registrations are possible on site in the Festhalle Wetterstein at the ErlebnisWelt Alpenbad Leutasch (start/finish) each Thursday from 10.00 - 21.00 and on Friday from 06.00, then the fee is € 30,-.
- On all three days at least the 20 km distance must be hiked each day
- Evaluation takes place at the respective checkpoints
- IVV evaluation without marking: € 7,- per person and hike
- Fresh fruit, muesli bars and clear soup as well as tea and juice are available free of charge at the refreshment stations
GROUP & MILITARY GROUP EVALUATION
- A group must comprise at least 11 participants.
- Only official clubs/associations will be evaluated.
- Travel organisations/company groups are as sessed separately.
- The group participants may start at different times; starting cards must be stamped at the control checkpoints.
- Winner is the group with most participants each of whom walks at least 20 km on all three days.