Mütze "Region Seefeld"

Tourismusverband Seefeld, Souvenir Shop
Tourismusverband Seefeld
AT-6100 Seefeld
bookable from
from 0.– EUR

Description

The weather in the mountains can sometimes be really adventurous. But even grandma knew how important warm ears are: With 55% virgin wool, the fluffy blue knitted hat keeps you cosy and warm anytime and anywhere, while the remaining 45% recycled material makes the environment and the hat even more beautiful. Makes for a 100% plateau favourite - and a perfect match with our sporty socks.

Price information

Incl. 20% VAT

"Mütze "Region Seefeld"" Book

Onlineshop

Buy easily and conveniently online: In the Region Seefeld online shop you will find the right gift for every occasion.

Learn more

Vouchers

Beautiful hours on the high plateau are now also available as a gift! Give your loved ones a treat and give the gift of some time in the Olympic region.

Learn more

newsletter

Subscribe now