Meetings in Karwendel Nature Park
Nature Park Info Centre Scharnitz
Have you been looking for something special? Then you've come to the right place. The new information centre immediately catches the eye thanks to its modern wooden architecture and offers a very special and unique flair with an all-round mountain view for your event. When you enter the interior, which was made of natural materials, you can literally feel nature.
The ways of wood
Next to the information center is the rustic hut-style museum Holzerhütte, which can also be optimally integrated into the event as another highlight – whether as a museum "the ways of wood" or lecture venue, catering facility, etc.
The hut can also be booked on its own for smaller events.
|Room||Size||EUR per day|
|Info Centre Hall||100 m2||on request|
|Museum Holzerhütte||40/50 m2||on request|
Equipment & Technology
|Beamer & Screen||Beamer & Screen|
|Loudspeaker system & microphone||Rustic wood stove|
|Blu-ray & DVD Player|
|WC & Lockers|
|Coffee Kitchen & Snack Vending Machines|
- Info: Parking P2 "Karwendelparkplatz Länd" – directly at the venue (€ 7,00 full day / € 5,00 half day)
- Holzerhütte (Museum The Ways of Wood) next door
- Located directly on the Isar river and at the entrance to the largest nature park in the Eastern Alps (Karwendel Nature Park) – starting point for numerous hikes, bike tours, etc.
- Nature adventure playground
- Outdoor area with native wildflowers, biotope
- Guided tours can be booked in advance (+43 5088 0 540)
- Info Centre: In summer daily from 17:30 (beginning of May until end of October)