Peaceful beauty with picturesque views into the distance
Holidays in Mösern
The small hamlet of Mösern gazes picturesquely over the Inn valley at a sunny 1,245 metres in the west of the Region Seefeld – Tirols Hochplateau. It belongs to the neighbouring market town of Telfs and it is also considered part of Tyrol's high plateau due to its location. Buses run regularly in all directions (included in the guest card). A quiet and impressive village – with the mighty Peace Bell of the Alpine region, exquisite culinary highlights, one of the most beautiful golf courses in the Alpine region and one of the warmest bathing lakes in the Tyrol. Mösern, with its favourable hillside location, enjoys a particularly high number of hours of sunshine – over 2,400 per year on average. The Tyrol's diverse high plateau opens up from the idyllic Sonnenplatzl in the direction of Seefeld and Wildmoos – those who prefer peace and quiet, on the other hand, can simply walk to the hamlet of Buchen.
A warm welcome to Mösern and Tirols Hochplateau!
Mösern in a nutshell
Did you know...
- ...Mösern is a hamlet of the market town of Telfs?
- ...the small mountain village of Mösern and its hamlet of Buchen have just 286 inhabitants? (01.01.2022)
- ...Mösern looks out over the Inn valley at an altitude of 1,245 metres?
- ...the village is affectionately known as "the Tyrol's swallow's nest" because of its special location?
- ...there are numerous historic fence designs to admire in Mösern?
- ...even the famous Renaissance painter Albrecht Dürer fell in love with the Inntal view from Mösern? A self-portrait by the young artist immortalised the impressive "Dürer view" for all time in 1498.
- ...the mighty Mösern Peace Bell weighs over 10 tons?
- ...the most beautiful sunsets over the Inn valley can probably be enjoyed from Mösern and Buchen?
- ...the market town of Telfs is the only Tyrolean municipality whose territory spans two tourism associations: Mösern and Buchen belong to the Region Seefeld, while Telfs is part of the Innsbruck and its Holiday Villages association.
- ...you can even see as far as the Arlberg from Mösern on a clear day?
- ...some top football teams in the world (e.g. DFB, ÖFB and RB Leipzig) like to stay in Mösern for their training camps in the Region Seefeld?
- ...ARGE ALP was founded in Mösern on 12 October 1972 on the initiative of the then Tyrolean Governor Eduard Wallnöfer.
360° tour through the Region Seefeld
Easily and conveniently arrive in the Seefeld region by car or by public transport such as bus or train.
Select Preferred Mode of Transportation