Ski area Bergbahnen Rosshütte
There are 2 parallel training pistes on the "Kaltwasser". Prior reservation and entry in the calendar required – approval must first be obtained from the management.
For information and available dates, please contact email@example.com.
Training for ski racers
Before reserving the pistes (training or races), organising partners (ski clubs, ski schools, private, etc.) should be aware of the following conditions:
- There will be a usage agreement between the Bergbahnen Rosshütte and the organising partner(s), and piste reservation will only be possible after prior confirmation (stamp and signature) from an authorised representative of the applicant.
- Reservations will only be possible on receipt of this signed agreement. The agreement will be valid for the entirety of the current winter season and must be renewed for the following year(s).
- There are only two training pistes, i.e. only two clubs can train at any one time.
- Should there be a race on one of the pistes, then the second training piste must remain clear for safety reasons.
- It is no longer possible to reserve for the whole day, the maximum training time is 2 hours.
- The management and piste service team will carry out regular checks to ensure that the conditions of the agreement are met.
- Non-compliance with regulations or management instructions will lead to the automatic cancellation of all existing reservations and to the club being banned with no claim or right of appeal.
- The Bergbahnen Rosshütte Seefeld-Tirol-Reith AG can change or delete reservations (races take precedence over training sessions).
- Use of the piste(s) is the risk and responsibility of the organising partner(s). The Bergbahnen Rosshütte Seefeld-Tirol-Reith AG accepts no liability for damages or accidents!