Skiing with children in the Region Seefeld
With its five ski areas, the Region Seefeld offers ideal conditions for children to learn how to ski or snowboard. A variety of nursery slopes, fantastic, fun attractions in each ski area and everything your children need to take their first skiing steps await you here in your holiday destination on Tyrol's high plateau. In addition to family-friendly accommodation in the valley, youngsters are also welcome guests in the child-friendly huts and restaurants in the mountains and on the ski slopes. The superb variety on offer on the pistes ensures fun-filled days for kids of all ages. Birky’s Wonderland, Sporti’s Kinderland and countless other highlights never fail to put big smiles on children’s faces.
A fantastic experience for parents and children
A family skiing holiday in Tyrol
- Child-friendly ski slopes with ‘Magic Carpet’ conveyor-belt lift are perfect for little ones aged 3 and over to learn to ski
- Teenagers have great fun exploring the region’s numerous ski areas on skis or snowboards
- Family-friendly mountain huts offer convivial places to rest and enjoy a bite to eat
- Safety first! Smaller ski areas with short runs enable you to keep an eye on your children at all times
- The professional instructors from the region’s family-friendly ski schools teach your children how to ski in a fun and entertaining way
Lessons with professional ski instructors ensure fun from the very beginning
In order to feel comfortable and confident on skis, children who have never skied before need a feeling of safety and security and an instructor who is expert in teaching children to ski. Parents can enjoy a relaxed day’s skiing on the sun-drenched slopes safe in the knowledge that their little ones are in the safe hands of the local ski school instructors. Kind, patient and sensitive to kids’ needs, the instructors teach little ones to ski down the slopes safely. Highly experienced and professional to a T, the expertly trained ski instructors from our local ski schools take great care of your children.