IT DOESN'T GET ANY GREENER THAN THAT.
Golfing in the Region Seefeld
Golfing in one of the most beautiful golf regions in the world – in the middle of the Tyrolean mountains
At 1,200 meters above sea level, on the sunny high plateau of the Seefeld region in Tyrol, embedded in a fascinating mountain landscape, lies one of the most beautiful golf areas in the Alpine region. A breathtaking panorama with views of the peaks of the Karwendel and Wetterstein mountains in combination with perfect fairways and greens promise a game at the highest level in an exclusive setting. The Seefeld region stands for an excellent infrastructure, a wide range of leisure activities from sports to culture to wellness as well as an upscale hotel industry and gastronomy. Numerous hotels specializing in golf offer ideal conditions for an all-round relaxing golf vacation in Tyrol. The most important thing for the golfer's heart, however, are the courses. Here Seefeld has two real jewels to offer. The 18-hole Seefeld-Wildmoos course is one of the "Leading Golf Courses Austria" and ranks among the top 100 golf courses in the Alps. On the attractive 9-hole course of the Golfclub Seefeld Reith, you start your round right next to the pedestrian zone and enjoy a spectacular Alpine panorama throughout.
EXPERIENCE THE TEE SHOT INTO THE GREEN!
Golfclub Seefeld Reith
When booking at one of our Golf Gründer establishments, you will benefit from a 30% discount on the green fee. Here you can find all Golf Founders.
10 golf courses within 70 kilometers
18 hole courses & more:
- GC Mieming – Distance: 21 km (28 min) – 18 hole & 9 hole
- GC Innsbruck-Igls – Distance: 32 km (34 min) – 18 hole & 9 hole
- GC Garmisch-Partenkirchen – Distance: 41 km (53 min) – 18 hole
- GC Achensee – Distance: 68 km (59 min) – 18 hole
- GC Zillertal-Uderns – Distance: 70 km (55 min) – 18 hole
- GC Iffeldorf - Distance: 70 km (1 hr.) – 18 hole
9 hole courses:
- GC Karwendel – Wallgau – Distance: 25 km (27 min) – 9 hole
- GC Olympiagolf Igls – Distance: 25 km (28 min) – 9 hole
- GC Werdenfels – Garmisch-Partenkirchen – Distance: 34 km (47 min) – 9 hole
- GC Zugspitze – Tyrol – Ehrwald/Lermoos – Distance: 56 km (1 hr.) – 9 hole