Holidays with a dog on Tyrol's high plateau
Discover the Seefeld region, where your dog is not only allowed on holiday, but warmly welcomed. From dog-friendly hotels and restaurants to specialised shops that will make every dog owner's heart beat faster - here you will find everything under one roof. Enjoy walks together through breathtaking landscapes and refreshing bathing opportunities. Experience a holiday that is as real as your best friend's paw prints.
Adventure on four paws
Rules of conduct & important notes:
- Dogs must be kept on a leash in the entire region and on hiking trails (with the exception of the off-leash area in Leutasch).
- Dogs must be muzzled on public transport and mountain railways (closed ones, such as the Rosshütte).
- Dogs are transported free of charge on public transport in the VVT area (Tyrol).
- There are several spring water fountains in the Seefeld region where owners and dogs can have a drink.
- Everywhere in the Seefeld region are free waste bag stations and rubbish bins for the waste bags.
- Always collect dog faeces in a bag and dispose it in the bins provided.
Furry friends welcome
First-class holiday for two and four-legged friends
Here, the comfort of your faithful companion is paramount. These selected hotels offer more than just overnight accommodation. They offer an all-round feel-good package for owner and dog. Genuinely luxurious and genuinely dog-friendly.
Shops for dog lovers
Dog training school
In case of emergency
Well prepared for any emergency - Here you will find a list of veterinary practices in the area (Telfs, Zirl, Mittenwald) as well as an overview of the weekend services of Tyrolean vets.
Dr. Ulrike Ringholz-Mörk
Bahnhofplatz 5, 82481 Mittenwald