Ski area Bergbahnen Rosshütte
Ski tours to the Rosshütte Seefeld
Enjoy the fresh air and the fantastic views over the Region Seefeld and the Upper Inn valley.
Daytime ski touring
Daily during opening times: 9:00 am to 4.00 pm
- Rosshütte ascent: bottom station – through the woods to the left of the bottom station (or via the Brandl slope if lack of snow) – forest trail to the Hochegg-Alm – continue to the Rosshütte top station
- Seefelder Joch ascent: as above – continue to the Seefelder Joch
- Härmele ascent: bottom station – Hochanger piste – upper Härmele piste
- Descent: daytime (9 am to 4.30 pm) on all pistes
*Closed for ski tourers: Sport piste, Kaltwasser piste, Reitheralm piste, connecting pistes
Everything at a glance
General information for ski tourers
The ski pistes are closed and not available for use from 5 pm to 9:00 am. No safety measures in place during this time. Exceptions: see programme of events (ski tourer evenings, etc.)
Everyone, including ski tourers, who have a season or annual ticket (leisure ticket, etc.) can use the car park/parking garage at Bergbahnen Rosshütte free of charge. Otherwise the use costs € 10,00.
If there is sufficient snow, a free car park for ski tourers will be available in a field 450 metres south of the valley station (signposted entrance opposite the BP petrol station).
Ski tourers are GUESTS in our ski area.
The daily piste preparation requires a great deal of time and is costly. As such, it is unfair if paying ski guests find that the ski pistes have already been used in the morning and are already covered in deep carving tracks.
Additionally, it can be dangerous for regular skiers who are on the piste early if ski tourers have skied on the freshly prepared pistes that have then frozen overnight….
Ski Tourers Safe & Fair – an information campaign by the State of Tyrol together with the Bergbahnen Rosshütte and other ski areas and organisations.... [more]
Please follow the designated routes and open pistes. All other paths and pistes are closed for piste preparation (WARNING – WINCHES MAY BE IN USE)! The Rosshütte accepts no responsibility for any damage.
- Act responsibly.
- Stay on the edge of the piste.
- Stay one behind the other (not side by side).
- Avoid crossing the piste.
- Ski down the edge of the piste (after piste closure).
- Wear high visibility clothing and a headlamp.
- Keep your dog on the lead.
- Follow the instructions given by the staff on the piste or by the lift.
- Non-compliance may result in removal from the piste.
- Snowmobiles (SKIDOO or ATV) are in use before, during and after piste closure.
Mountain rescue emergency number:
Call "140" for the Tyrolean Mountain Rescue service, or ask for help at any of the manned lift stations.
- Please take note of avalanche warnings (flashing light) on the information boards at the bottom station and at the middle station.
- Make sure to find out about current (local) snow depths and avalanche dangers (www.lawine.at) prior to your tour.
- Only use marked and secured pistes.
Warning – danger!
Be aware that piste-grooming machines are in use on the slopes in winter after day-time piste closure.
- Do not ski unprotected in the dark.
- Do not cross the piste.
- Wear high visibility clothing and a headlamp for your protection – especially at dusk and at night.
- Check at the lift stations for the time of the last planned control run by the piste service team.
General information about touring: www.bergwelt-miteinander.at
Act responsibly! The Bergbahnen Rosshütte Seefeld-Tirol-Reith AG accepts no liability for damages or accidents!
Subject to changes and possible misprints! Further information is available at the main cash desk or from the office of the Bergbahnen Rosshütte.