For the best possible driving experience
Safety all around the bike
In the Region Seefeld biking is particularly safe. A comprehensive concept covers all aspects of outdoor sports and thus allows every guest safe tours along the most beautiful areas of the region. Whether in the Gaistal on the way to the Seebensee, in Scharnitz along the Karwendel or in Mösern off the Möserer See – even if some tours are perfectly suited to enjoy the feeling of "being alone", explorers of the Region Seefeld can always rely on their safety.
TWO E-BIKE SERVICEMOBILES ARE IN OPERATION IN THE REGION:
Many establishments in the Region Seefeld offer their guests (in cooperation with regional sports retailers) the possibility to use this service in case of breakdowns. Details about this can be obtained directly from your landlord or in all info offices.
For guests in establishments without sports dealer cooperation: At the e-bike hotline +43 664 99859637 of Holy Bike by Schimeier & Sport Wedl, the service mobile can be reached and is happy to help in return for payment.
What you should pay attention to
Rules of conduct – For caution and consideration
- Always drive at a controlled speed, especially on curves, as obstacles can be expected at any time (e.g. stones, branches, temporarily stored wood, grazing livestock, grazing grates, barriers, forestry machines, vehicles of authorized persons)!
- Be considerate of hikers and pedestrians and overtake only at walking pace!
- Pay attention to the difficulty of the route and accurately assess your experience and skill as a biker! Protect your head with a helmet and check the equipment before starting each bike tour (brakes, bell, lights)!
- Accept barriers and the fact that marked trails are primarily for agricultural and forestry use! Close the pasture gates!
- Be considerate of nature and wildlife, do not leave the marked route, refrain from riding off the open trails and finish your bike tour before dusk. Do not leave any waste behind!
Signs – Safe on the road with your bike
The Region Seefeld uses the official bikeroute signposting of the province of Tyrol. The different levels of difficulty are marked by three colors:
blue - easy / red - medium / black - difficult
We make every effort to check the bikeroutes we advertise (e-bike, mountain bike and bike routes) at regular intervals.
Please note that on a case-by-case basis forestry, hunting and damage-related closures and driving restrictions may be imposed, which are outside the sphere of influence of the Seefeld Tourist Association and may not be brought to its attention. Corresponding driving bans must be observed.
In addition, take into account sports-related risks such as logging operations, grazing livestock and weather-related road conditions.