We use cookies for your personalized browsing experience, to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our website. We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Our partners may combine this information with other data that you have provided to them or that they have collected as part of your use of the Services. (incl. US providers)
from€ 29,90
from€ 29,90

Provider Information

Region Seefeld - Tirols Hochplateau


Tourismusverband Seefeld, 6100 Seefeld




The weather in the mountains can sometimes be adventurous, but even grandma knew how important it is to have warm ears. With a fluffy knitted hat made from 55% virgin wool, you'll stay cozy and warm wherever you go. The remaining 45% is made from recycled material, which makes the hat even more environmentally friendly. The result is a favorite piece for every plateau - and a perfect match with our sporty striped socks.

Choose Product

Choose Variant

Mütze "Region Seefeld"

€ 29,90

Similar Services