Partly cloudy11° / 23° C
The bike school Katzenkopf Leutasch wants to teach you safety, joy and flow on the (e-) bike and show you the beauty of the Tyrolean mountains. From pleasure bikers to advanced downhillers - there is something for everyone.
In the new Bikepark Katzenkopf Leutasch we are happy to show you the right riding technique for trail riding. We have courses for beginners and also for advanced riders on offer, as well as specials for women, families and kids courses. Our trainers and guides will put a grin on your face with a lot of sensitivity and modern learning methods. Private courses with our qualified trainers are also possible.
In addition, the entire Olympiaregion Seefeld offers varied terrain for all touring and pleasure bikers for (e)biking from the spring months until late into the fall. Different levels of difficulty, many connection possibilities, a great landscape and rustic alpine pastures make a bike tour with qualified guides with us an unforgettable experience. Combined with sightseeing in Seefeld, a hike in the gorge or rest in the forest - just as you like.
Courses in the Bikepark Katzenkopf:
- Bikepark Beginner - Taster course
- Bikepark Beginner - Ride better
- Bikepark advanced - Jump and Speed
- Bikepark Minis - Kid course
- Bikepark Family - biking better together
- Women Special with Vakyrie /Maria Frykman
- Private courses
E-Bike courses and tours:
- Beginner E-Bike courses at Katzenkopf Leutasch
- guided (E-)mountain bike tours around the Katzenkopf Leutasch and in the Olympiaregion Seefeld incl. riding technique tips, lunch snack and lots of fun
Courses and camps for kids and families:
- Tyrolean Action Kids Summer - vacation care with biking and outdoor adventure.
- RAIKA Club Kids and Youth Vacation Taster
All courses can be booked at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today - 06/23/2021 Quite sunny with scattered clouds during the day, but a chance of thunderstorms towards evening. 11° / 23° CClick here for weather forecast