Rain2° / 11° CDetails & further outlook
A completely modernized pool area with indoor and outdoor pool, the Laconium warming room as well as a sauna area with Finnish sauna and gentle bio-sauna are only some highlights of the 3.400m² Spa-Oasis, over 4 floors. Opening hours: 9.00 - 20.00 hours. Only by telephone appointment and purchase of a Day Spa ticket!
Everyday life is challenging us. It is even more important to take a short break in a while, which will have maximum effect in our new 3,400 m2 spa area. Surrounded by beautiful nature, we have created a new wellness oasis in Seefeld, where you can really relax as a day guest.
-Spa bag with towels, bathrobe and slippers during your stay.
- Wardrobe with locker
- Use of the pool and sauna area with Finnish sauna, steam bath, bio-sauna, panoramic swimming pool with bubble area, cold water shower, relaxation rooms (some with water beds), meditation room, gymnastics and fitness room with the newest Technogym equipment.
- Small snacks, juices and tea in the wellness lounge
- Free parking directly at the hotel (underground car park or covered parking)
- Participation in our daily activity program
- Afternoon snack from 14.30 - 16.30 o'clock
As soon as you enter the new spa area, the feeling of quietness and comfort is created. A romantic fire is crackling in the fireplace as you wrap yourself in a cuddly bathrobe.
Finally the time has come: A day without responsibilities is ahead of you. A day on that you can simply relax. Swimming in the pool, drifting in the pleasantly warm water, enjoying the pleasant silence in the quiet zones, relaxing in the sauna landscape or being treated by our trained staff - a wellness day in the Krumers Alpin has many facets.
Stop time and spend a day full of relaxation in the Krumers Alpin. You will see: After just a few hours you will feel like a newborn.
We look forward to your visit!
Today - 09/25/2020 Prolonged rain throughout the day. Little or no dry periods. 2° / 11° CClick here for weather forecast