Reach the ski areas by ski bus
Ski buses in the Region Seefeld
If you don't want to drive to the ski resorts in your own car, our ski bus service ensures a quick, comfortable and above all stress-free journey. All skiers with alpine winter sports equipment or a valid ski pass are transported free of charge to and from the ski area during the winter season.
The ski buses run daily.
For those arriving by car, there is free parking directly at the lift entrances.
Departure time ski bus
*Times as posted, errors and omissions excepted.
Stops in Seefeld
- Pharmacy car park (Geigenbühel ski area)
- World Cup hall (WM Hall)
- Gschwandtkopf (Gschwandtkopf ski area)
- Hotel Bergland
- Seefeld railway station
- Golf Club Seefeld-Reith
- Secondary school "Mittelschule Seefeld"
- Rosshütte Bergbahnen (Rosshütte ski area)
- Hotel Seefelderhof
- Emergency ambulance Seefeld
- Birkenlift (Birkenlift ski area)