Real skiing. No mucking around.
The most beautiful skiing pleasure for big & small
Alpine skiing on Tyrol's high plateau means skiing for connoisseurs: you won't find crowded gondolas and après-ski bars here, but instead five sunny ski areas with a total of 600,000 m² of real skiing pleasure, 34 cable cars and lifts and 26 perfectly groomed kilometres of piste!
The family ski areas at Birkenlift and Geigenbühel are connected by what is probably the smallest ski circuit in the world, at Gschwandtkopf even taller pleasure-seekers can enjoy themselves, at Leutascher Katzenkopf there is also a toboggan run and the diverse area of Bergbahnen Rosshütte leaves nothing to be desired, from Kinderland to the Freestyle Fun Park.
On the way, there are cosy mountain restaurants and rustic huts in all five ski areas – for a delicious snack from Kaspressknödl to Kaiserschmarrn. By the way, it is quite normal in the Region Seefeld that real ski stars train between skiing pleasure and sun terraces. If you want to "waggle" like a real world champion yourself, you can choose from the best ski schools, courses and rental points around Seefeld.
For a really relaxed way of getting there and back, there are free ski buses throughout the region (with guest card and ski pass) – and if you are looking for even more alpine variety, there are many other Tyrolean ski areas in the immediate vicinity!
Skiing in the Region Seefeld
- Ideal conditions for skiing beginners, returners and advanced skiers
- Pleasure skiing at 1,200 meters above sea level, extensive slopes with the most modern lift facilities
- Snow guarantee and numerous sunny days are guaranteed due to the geographical position
- Inventor of the parallel swing – Toni Seelos from Seefeld
- Member of "Best of the Alps" – traditional winter sports region and exclusive holiday destination