Your digital holiday companion
The visitSeefeld Guide is your digital holiday companion. Personal and individual, with relevant information about the region, the best experiences in your area and many valuable insider tips – So you won't miss a thing during your holiday!
With just one click you can also access your digital guest card, book experiences and cross-country skiing tickets directly via the app and conveniently access all tips, recommendations, specials and benefits in your area. Your advantages at a glance:
- digital guest card (also valid as a regional bus ticket)
- digital Cross-country skiing ticket after booking
- book all experiences directly and easily
- the best events and tips in your area
- the nearest open huts, alpine pastures, restaurants & bars
This is how you get your visitSeefeld Guide:
All you need to use the guide and all its benefits is a booked holiday in the Region Seefeld and a smartphone. Then you can secure all the benefits with these 4 steps - and without even having to download your own app:
- Do the pre-check-in or the check-in on site at your booked accommodation in the Region Seefeld.
- Afterwards – at the soonest 14 days before arrival or latest on site – your landlord will send you an e-mail invitation with an access link to your personal visitSeefeld Guide.
- Click on the link and register with name, password and email address (which you provided at check-in).
- Save the visitSeefeld Guide on the home screen of your smartphone. This way you will always have it at hand during your stay and enjoy all the benefits.
- For Android: (Chrome Browser): Either follow the pop-up window after the link or select the option "Add to home screen" or "Install app" via the settings menu (three dots on the top right edge) and confirm the process.
- For iOS: Click on the share button (square with arrow pointing upwards), select "Add to Home Screen" and confirm the process.
If you have not received the mail or have already deleted it, you can send yourself a new registration link at any time using the following form.