The church in Auland was constructed in 1856 with the help of exemplary co-operation within the inhabitants of the village. During the catastrophic years after 1892 and 1945 the principal church services for the whole local area where held in this chapel. In 1898 it was renovated as part of the celebrations of the 50th anniversary of the accession of the Emperor Franz Joseph. This is commemorated by a plaque on the exterior. Inside there are plenty of treasured works of art. As well as the high altar with an image of Mary, Mother of Perpetual Help, of note are the two side altars, statues and frescos. The chapel was renovated again between 1995/96.