Cross-country skiing in the Region Seefeld – Tirols Hochplateau
Cross-country ski tickets & prices 2023/2024
A ticket for more than 245 perfectly groomed cross-country skiing trails at 1,200 meters – welcome to the cross-country skiing Eldorado of the Region Seefeld!
Our trails are open daily from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm for you, the ticket is also valid for regional transport as well as a train ride at Katzenkopf Leutasch. The floodlight trail at the Seekirchl is lit Monday to Friday from 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm – with a cheaper ticket for all night skiers. The cross-country skiing season started on the 17th of November 2023 with the opening of the snowfarming trail in Leutasch.
Cross-country skiing tickets are available in the online shop, at the vending machine, in person at the accommodation and in all our information offices. By the way, with a guest card all one-day/multi-day and night tickets are cheaper – and with the visitSeefeld Guide also very convenient digitally.
Groups and associations or sports clubs are welcome on our trails. Pre-registration of groups in the regional information offices is recommended. For groups of 10 people or more, the 9+1 principle applies (9 tickets and 1 free ticket), tickets at the reduced cross-country skiing rate of € 10.00 instead of € 14.00 per person in the group are available EXCLUSIVELY at the regional info offices.
Cross-country skiing is free for children up to their 15th birthday.
Errors and changes excepted. The terms and conditions of the Tourism Association Region Seefeld apply.
Cross-country & roller ski annual pass winter 2023/24
|Cross-country & roller ski annual pass
|Annual ticket in advance sale
|Annual pass main or leisure residence in Seefeld region
Book your cross-country skiing annual pass online and save time! You can extend your cross-country skiing & roller skiing annual ticket online via the ticket store and no longer need to have a new keycard issued.
- Annual cross-country skiing & roller skiing passes can be purchased at the Seefeld and Leutasch information offices.
- Note for online ticket extensions: If you as owner of the cross-country skiing & roller skiing annual ticket want to use the arrival and departure by train between Innsbruck, Seefeld and Scharnitz, we ask you to pick up the necessary (additional) ticket at the information office Seefeld or Leutasch.
Day & multi-day tickets Winter 2023/24
|Day & multi-day tickets
|without guest card
|with guest card
|Multi-day ticket 1 – 7 days
|with guest card
|Multi-day ticket 1 – 21 days
|with guest card
Book your cross-country skiing day ticket online and save time!
- Day guests can get their cross-country skiing day ticket for € 14.00 at the sales points in the region or at numerous vending machines directly at the cross-country skiing trail or parking lots.
- Vacation guests can get their discounted cross-country skiing ticket from their landlord or at numerous vending machines directly at the cross-country ski trail or parking lots.
- All cross-country skiing tickets can be purchased at the information offices Seefeld and Leutasch.
- Important note: No ticket sales on the trail! Without a valid cross-country skiing ticket, a substitute cross-country skiing fee of € 175.00 will be charged.
Your way to the ticket