Region Seefeld – Tirols Hochplateau
Trails currently closed
Closures to hiking trails:
- Concerning Riegele Steig from Salzbach parking lot in the direction of Rotmoos / Hämmermoos: Due to forestry work, the Riegele Steig will be closed from July 30 to August 30.
- Concerning Schönanger Steig: The Schönanger Steig is partially closed until further notice. The closure extends from the start of the via ferrata in the direction of Reitherspitze to the Reitherkar junction. Access to the via ferrata from the Rosshütte is possible without restrictions. The ascent to the Seefelder Spitze is alternatively possible via the Seefelder Joch.
- Concerning Schlagsteig: The Schlagstein (Path no. 70) between Seefeld and Scharnitz is currently completely closed due to a mudslide.
Affected hiking tours
Closures to bike routes:
- Concerning mountain bike route 588: Mountain bike route 588 from Reith to Eigenhofen is closed until 24.11.2023.
- Concerning Hinterautal from Gleirschhöhe: The Hinterautal from Gleirschhöhe (trail no. 578) is closed to mountain bikers due to trail renovation work.
Affected bike routes
Report a danger zone
You have been out and about on our 650 km of hiking trails, 570 km of bike routes or 245 km of cross-country ski trails and have discovered a spot that we should rework or repair? Fill out the form below and let us know where work is needed in the region!