Travel free to holiday bliss
Thank you for your interest in our promotion. Due to high demand, the BUDGET is EXCLUDED and an application is no longer possible.
Travel by train or FlixBus to the Seefeld region and get back up to € 150,00 travel costs per person.
We are pleased about your great interest and the many applications. Our campaign "Free ride to vacation happiness" is a complete success and the budget pot is already used up. All those who participated in the campaign will receive their travel expenses back up to a sum of € 150.00 during their stay in the region until November 30. Thank you for traveling in public and contributing to our environment.
- Booking of a stay of at least five nights in the period 01.06.-30.11.2023 in accommodation in the Seefeld region
- Booking must be made directly with the accommodation or through the Seefeld Tourism Association
- Package tours and other booking platforms are excluded from the promotion
- Reimbursement is a maximum of € 150.00 per adult and € 75.00 per child up to 15 years of age
- All travelers for whom you are requesting reimbursement must be indicated on the form with their first and last name, including date of birth
- The request for reimbursement must be made before the start of the vacation.
- The travel costs will be refunded only after receipt of a confirmation email from the Seefeld Tourism Association (will be done within 3-5 working days).
- The travel costs will be refunded in the information office of the place where the booked accommodation is located (except Reith, here please come to the Information and Mobility Center Seefeld)
- Only tickets between the place of residence and the region Seefeld with the destination or departure Seefeld, Leutasch, Mösern, Reith bei Seefeld, Scharnitz and Mittenwald, as well as the demand stops Leithen and Giessenbach are valid (exceptions: Day tickets such as: Bayern-Ticket, Quer-durchs-Land-Ticket, Einfach-Raus-Ticket).
- Excluded tickets: annual tickets, monthly tickets or other subscriptions and special ticks (eg.: car train).
- Action is valid until the budget pot of € 60.000 is used up (first come, first served)
- The arrival or return journey may only be made by long-distance bus and/or train.
- The Seefeld Tourist Board reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time without giving reasons, or to exclude persons with false information or attempts at fraud from the promotion or to prosecute them
- Any further questions? Click here for FAQs
Frequently asked questions
365 days mobile
In the Seefeld region, six coordinated bus lines and a regional train await you, with which you can comfortably reach every corner of the plateau. By the way, the PlateauCard guest card is valid as a ticket for public transport in the region. Simply show your PlateauCard on the bus or train (valid for the Seefeld-Scharnitz line) and take advantage of the offer.