Region Seefeld – Tirols Hochplateau
Guest Card: PlateauCard
The guest card "PlateauCard" is included in the vacation package and is issued in the accommodations of the region. You will receive the guest card directly from your landlord immediately after arrival. The guest card offers you special regional experiences and a variety of discounts upon presentation or advanced registration by your landlord, in the information offices or online in the experience shop.
Your way to the guest card
- After arrival directly from your landlord as a card
- Digital with the visitSeefeld Guide at participating establishments either by pre-checking in at the landlord's up to 14 days before arrival and providing the e-mail address (invitation follows by e-mail) or directly at the accommodation upon arrival via e-mail or via this form.
- Digital after arrival directly from your landlord via email as "Add to Wallet" (Android or IOS)
Small contribution – big effect
Local tax Region Seefeld
The sojourn tax is used in the Region Seefeld especially for infrastructural facilities for the tourism offer and events in our region. The Seefeld Tourism Association marks and signs all trails and is in charge of about 650 kilometres of hiking trails, 570 kilometres of bike routes, 140 kilometres of winter hiking trails, 245 kilometres of cross-country ski trails as well as hiking benches and rubbish bins. Furthermore, the tourism association acts as an important financing partner for infrastructural facilities such as indoor swimming pools, the ice skating rink or indoor tennis courts, so that the diverse range of leisure activities in the region can be maintained. The tourism association also supports numerous Plateau initiatives related to regionality and sustainability. Furthermore, in close cooperation with the municipalities in the region, it invests in forward-looking mobility and energy concepts and, in this context, expands the public transport network, for example.
Who is liable to pay the tax?
All overnight stays in the Tyrol are subject to the tax:
- accommodation establishments
- in leisure residences which are given to changing guests.
Overnight stays by persons up to the end of the calendar year in which they reach the age of 15 are not subject to the tax.
The tax obligation begins with the first and ends with the last overnight stay. As of 01 June 2023, the local tax is € 3.50.
ONE GUEST CARD, REALLY MANY EXPERIENCES
Experiences of the Region Seefeld
Discover impressive diversity, relax, unwind and enjoy: The regional guest card program offers year-round exclusive or heavily discounted experiences for young and old.
How you can participate?
- Selected experiences can be booked with your landlord, online via the experience shop and in person at all information offices in the region.
- Please register in good time. The booking confirmation of the booked experience and the PlateauCard must be shown to the guide.
- The minimum number of participants is three, unless otherwise stated.
One card. Many advantages.
Other additional services
- Casino Seefeld – you receive a 15% discount on the Casino Seefeld welcome package
- Kulturhaus Ganghofermuseum Leutasch – Reduced admission at the special price of € 2.50
- Museum Holzerhütte Karwendel Nature Park – Free admission from May to October
- Hinterriss Nature Park House – reduced admission from May to October at the special price of € 1.50
- Mountain Farm Museum Landgasthof Ropferstub'm in Buchen – Free admission (except closing times and rest days Landgasthof Ropferstub'm)
- Mountain railway Katzenkopf Leutasch – One ascent and descent per stay included (without sports equipment).
- Olympiabad Seefeld – You receive a 10% discount on the respective valid indoor pool single admission. Valid for the 4-hour or day ticket.
- Erlebniswelt Alpenbad Leutasch – 10% discount on normal admission for indoor pool and sauna.