This chapel – dedicated to the Visitation of the Virgin Mary – is located on the newly-designed rosary trail. It was thoroughly renovated in 1983. The brothers Martin and Josef Seelos from Reith are responsible for the existence of the chapel. They pledged to create the chapel if they avoided the forced conscription by the Bavarian military in 1809. In 2009 the rosary trail with 5 wayside shrines and seats for reflection was dedicated after it had been prepared by the hardworking members of the Reith shooting club. The 15 relief displays, which portray the glorious, painful and joyful decades of the rosary, were created and painted by the artist Annemarie Beiler from Inzing from Lafarge concrete.
To the hike via rosary walking trail.