Römerstraße 16, im Gemeindeamt 2. Stock, 6103 Reith bei Seefeld
This chapel was originally situated in the center of the hamlet Leithen next to a milestone and was reputedly older than the church in Reith. On this spot, a baroque chapel was constructed in 1780 which was extended with a tower and a sacristy in 1900 after a fire in Reith meant that services could not be held there and that the parish priest lived from time to time in Leithen. With the poor condition of the chapel and the unfortunate location next to the road in mind, the chapel was taken down in 1980 and reconstructed in its original form 50m to the north on a slight hill.
All of the works of art were restored and the frescos painted on the ceiling by Johannes Obleitner. The altar is decorated with a reverse painting on glass of 'the Mother of Good Advice'. The figures of St. Nicholas and St. Martin, as well as the marble tabernacle, date from the end of the 18th century. The ceiling frescos of St. Magnus and St. Pancras were created by the local artist Johannes Obleitner at the age of 86 in 1979 and were one of his last works. The feast day of St. Magnus, September