Cross-country skiing in Seefeld in Tyrol, in the Alps on the most beautiful mountain plateau
Cross-country skiing where world champions train
On Saturday 12.11.2022 we start the new cross-country season 22/23
- ‘Nordic Lifestyle’ amid a spectacular mountain setting on a high plateau at an altitude of 1,200 metres
- Snow reliability, thanks to a combination of an ideal geographical location and snow farming - awarded the ‘Seal of Quality’ by the Tyrolean government
- More than 245 kilometres of immaculately prepared cross-country ski trails for all ability levels and for special requirements (adaptive cross-country skiing, floodlit trails and dog-friendly trails)
- Cross-country ski track rescue concept – the first of its kind worldwide
- ‘Best of the Alps’ – a traditional holiday destination with an international clientele and high-quality services
Book your annual cross-country ski pass or daily cross-country ski ticket online and save time!
You can renew your ticket online via the online shop and no longer need to have a new keycard issued.
Click here for the ONLINE-TICKETSHOP