Snowfall-8° / 0° C Details & further outlook
The main part of this attractive, small baroque church dedicated to Mary of the Visitation dates back to the 17th century. The first donations for church services date from the year 1836 / 37. The church was rebuilt and enlarged in 1763, and renovated in 1951. Ekkehard Hörmann enlarged the nave with two new bays in 1979. The beautifully marbled rococo altar, with diagonally set pillars, dates from around 1770. The altar leaf showing Mary of the Visitation and a Madonna set in an aureole, dates from the first half of the 18th century and is carved into one of the pilasters. A graveyard was finally added alongside the little church in 1997, prior to this date, the deceased of Mösern had had to be buried in the graveyard of their county parish in Telfs.
Pfarrkirche Maria Heimsuchung
Pfarrkirche Maria Heimsuchung Mösern
Today - 12.12.2019 Occasional snowfall will continue into the afternoon. Then the clouds will break up towards evening. -8° / 0° CClick here for weather forecast