The charming country inn Triendlsäge is easy to reach from Seefeld and suitable for children. It lies quietly and idyllically between the river and the edge of the forest and serves hungry guests all year round with excellent Tyrolean cuisine. Especially recommended: freshly caught trout from our own waters, a hearty Brettljausn with regional specialities and the wonderfully fluffy Kaiserschmarren from the cast-iron pan. The family-friendly inn also has a playground for children and a spacious sun terrace. With its own ballroom for up to 120 people in the old show saw at the river, the former water sawmill is also an exclusive event location for private parties, weddings and celebrations in a unique ambience. Please make sure to book in time.
Hot cuisine: from 11.30 am until 8.30 pm
Day off: in summer Tuesday & Wednesday, in winter only Wednesday
Seating capacity: approx. 110
The Triendlsäge is situated only 2.5 kilometres from the historic village centre in Seefeld in a picturesque wooded area and is easily accessible on foot, by (e-)bike, car or horse-drawn carriage. Sufficient parking spaces for motorists are available directly at the country inn, and bicycles can also be safely locked away on site.
- Triendlsäge round walk. Easy walk from the centre of Seefeld village in about one hour along the asphalted Wettersteinstraße and Geigenbühel to the Triendlsäge country inn. Return through the Kesselwald back to Seefeld.
To the circular hike
- From Wildmoos to Hochmoos. Medium-difficulty, approximately four-hour round hike from the iconic Seekirchl in Seefeld to the picturesque Wildmoosalm. Continue via Hochmoos to the Katzenkopf and from there via Neuleutasch to the Triendlsäge. After a well-deserved refreshment, either relax and return to Seefeld or walk through the wild and romantic Fludern valley to the Wildmoosalm and then return to the starting point.
To the hike
- Cycle tour of the Bauernwald. Medium-difficulty bike tour from the Triendlsäge to Unterkelle and through the Bauernwald and at the turn-off to Scharnitz turn off towards Seefeld. Follow the forest path through the light fief forest back to the starting point at the Triendlsäge.
To the round trip
- (E-)Bike connection Seefeld-Leutasch. This medium-difficulty bike tour connects the two towns of Seefeld and Leutasch on a varied route of 7.5 kilometres. From the Seefeld information office, take the Olympiastrasse in the direction of Leutasch, turn off at the Birkenlift in the direction of Triendlsäge, take a short break (with a Kneipp cure) at the country inn and finally follow the main road in the direction of Gasthof Neuleutasch. After about two kilometres, turn off to Leutasch on yellow marked forest paths.
To the bike tour
- Winter circular hike Seefeld-Triendlsäge. This winter hiking tour leads from historic Seefeld village center over the Geigenbühel and small forest to the Landgasthof Triendlsäge and back again.
To the hike
- Winter hike Wildmoos-Fludertal. From the beautiful Wildmoosalm you follow the snow covered fortest path pleasantly downhill through the Fludertal until you reach the main road at the end of the valley. Turn right and follow the road gently uphill and further through Neuleutasch until you reach the hiking trail to Triendlsäge.
To the hike
- Corss-country skiing track. The B9 Triendlsäge trail connects the villages Seefeld and Scharnitz. Skiable in both directions, the route leads through the forest all the way.
To the corss-country trail