Covid-19: Situation & measures in the Olympiaregion Seefeld
A holiday will be possible again from 19 May 2021!
You can find all information about the openings HERE
Safe holidays together in the Olympiaregion Seefeld
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Uncomplicated testing facilities directly in Seefeld
- Best health care by five established physicians, three pharmacies and three hospitals in direct proximity
- Located directly behind the German border
- Comprehensive hygiene concepts at all accommodations and in the catering trade
- On average up to three soccer fields of space for each person in the region
The current positive test results in the Olympiaregion Seefeld (Seefeld, Leutasch, Scharnitz, Mösern and Reith) are continuously updated on the dashboard of the Tyrolean provincial government.
We do our very best to ensure the information provided here is as complete and up-to-date as possible. However, please be aware that we assume no liability in this respect. Information provided by the Seefeld Tourism Board does not in any way replace the official information provided by the authorities. As the situation regarding travel warnings can change quickly, we recommend contacting your home country's foreign office in order to receive the latest travel advice for Austria.
Status: 26. May 2021, 01:00 pm.
Basically: tested, recovered or vaccinated
A medical certificate or a written test result of a molecular biological test (PCR test) not older than 72 hours from sample collection must be presented.
Antigen test not older than 48 hours from sample collection and antigen self-test with digital solution not older than 24 hours.
A medical or official certificate of recovery for an infection survived in the last six months (e.g. Austrian certificate of isolation) or proof of neutralising antibodies (not older than three months).
A medical certificate on the vaccination status or a vaccination certificate:
+ from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, not more than three months ago.
+ second vaccination, not more than nine months after the first vaccination.
+ from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines for which only one vaccination is foreseen, not more than nine months after the first vaccination.
+ vaccination, provided that a positive molecular test for SARS-CoV-2 or evidence of neutralising antibodies was available at least 21 days before vaccination, not more than nine months before vaccination.
Things to know when traveling to the Olympiaregion Seefeld
WHAT IS IMPORTANT WHEN ENTERING AUSTRIA?
- Entry regulations from list A countries: no quarantine required for tested, vaccinated or recovered persons. The proof has to be in German or English. The Pre-travel Registration Form is required.
- Entry regulations from list B1 countries (high incidence countries): no quarantine required for vaccinated or recovered persons. For tested persons a 10-days quarantine is required (local quarantine-release test possible after 5 days).
- Special provision for entries from B2 countries (virus mutation areas) and other third countries (who aren’t listed): the entry is limited.
- This Pre-travel Registration Form is currently required.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT ON DEPARTURE?
Several European countries have already relaxed their restrictions for return travel. Return travel restrictions depend on the country of origin:
- Re-entry for Austrian guests: no restrictions for returning elsewhere in Austria from the Olympiaregion Seefeld
- Re-entry to Switzerland/Liechtenstein: no test or quarantine required for return from Tyrol.
- Returning to Germany. Countrywide regulations: restriction-free (no quarantine) for persons who have been tested (an antigen test is valid for 48 hours, a PCR test for 72 hours), vaccinated (i.e. fully immunised, plus 14-day waiting period) or who have recovered from infection (proof of infection via PCR test, min. 28 days, max. 6 months old).