Last Update: 28.08.2022
Covid-19: Situation & Actions
- Flexible cancellation conditions
- Uncomplicated testing options
- Health care provided by 5 doctors, 3 pharmacies and 3 hospitals in the immediate vicinity
- Situated just over the german border and only and two hours from Switzerland
- Comprehensive hygiene concepts in the tourism enterprises
- On average, up to three football fields of space for each person in the region
Mask obligation: The FFP2 mask obligation in hospitals and old people's and nursing homes remains in place.
Vaccinated, tested or recovered: This is now only required of visitors and staff in hospitals, old people's homes and nursing homes.
Things to know when travelling to the Region Seefeld
What must be considered for entry?<br>
- HERE to the Austrian entry regulation
What must be considered for the return journey?
- Return journey of Austrian guests: From the Seefeld region, guests can return to their Austrian home town without any conditions.
- Return journey from Tyrol to Germany: Currently, no conditions or proof are attached to a return journey to Germany from Austria.
- Return journey to Switzerland/Liechtenstein: No proof is required for the return journey from Tyrol to Switzerland/Liechtenstein.
This is how we protect ourselves
Rules that should always be followed:
- Sneezing or coughing into the crook of the arm or into a handkerchief
- Observe FFP2 mask obligation in vital trade, in the care and health sector and in public transport.
- Wash hands several times a day for at least 30 seconds
Answers to frequently asked questions:
- SICHERE-GASTFREUNDSCHAFT.AT – Regulations for safe coexistence can be found HERE
- AUSTRIA.INFO – Information for safe travelling in Austria can be found HERE
- TIROL.AT – Answers to all important questions in Tyrol can be found HERE
- LAND TIROL – official information for Tyrol can be found HERE
- SOZIALMINISTERIUM.AT – a collection of all information on the coronavirus can be found HERE
Despite the greatest possible care, we cannot guarantee completeness and accuracy. The communication channels of the Seefeld Tourist Association do not replace official information channels or legal regulations. As the situation regarding travel warnings can change quickly, please check with the foreign ministry of your home country for the currently valid regulations if necessary.